For Love and MoneyTM Program
Guiding You to an Abundant and Happier Relationship
Our Primary Goal is to help you and your partner navigate your way through the relationship challenges that can keep you from living your dreams and making your dreams a reality.
Objectives of this program
- Become empowered individually and as a couple by developing communication skills to help you talk about money with ease and clarity, thus enhancing your relationship.
- Take charge of your emotions as they relate to money by understanding the unconscious factors underlying each of your Money Mindsets.
- Capitalize on your individual and mutual strengths while addressing challenges within your relationship.
- Respectfully integrate your differences into your financial planning by knowing and understanding your own and your partner’s money mindset/personality.
- Learn strategies to resolve perpetual problems or gridlock issues related to money in your relationship.
- Strengthen your primary relationship and reduce likelihood of breakdown due to money conflicts.
Betty-Anne Howard is a Certified Financial Planner with a background in teaching and couples counselling.
Kathleen Pratt is a Social Worker with many years of experience facilitating groups for personal and relationship growth. Kathleen has a private practice in Kingston, ON teaching trauma-sensitive yoga to individuals, couples and groups. Visit her website at www.kathleenpratt.ca.
Find Out More
If you are interested in learning more about this program please provide us with your name and email address below. Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!